Affiliate Terms1. Your contract is with Employment Law Services Limited.
2. You will be issued with an affiliate link. Any person who uses that link to visit gettingredundancyright.com will have a cookie placed on their browser recording your affiliate link number. If they purchase the pack within 30 days of the cookie being place on their browser, you will become entitled to commission.
3. The commission rate is 30% of the sale value, excluding VAT, unless agreed otherwise.
4. We will pay you quarterly upon receipt of an invoice (we will remind you to invoice us every quarter and tell you the amount due). The quarters for payment are the quarters ending 31 January, 30 April, 31 July and 31 October. You may check sales recorded using your affiliate link at any time by logging in to the affiliate area of gettingredundancyright.com.
5. Our minimum payment is £100. If you have not achieved a payment of £100 in a quarter, it will be rolled over to the next quarter.
6. If a customer, in respect of whom you are due commission, requests a refund (and we grant a refund, whether under our 12 month guarantee or otherwise), we can reclaim the commission from you either by asking you for payment or by deducting the commission on the refunded payment from your next quarterly invoice.
7. When promoting the Getting Redundancy Right course, you must not make any representations that are not true or that are misleading. Nor must you promote the course anywhere that might bring the course into disrepute.
8. Either of us may terminate this affiliate agreement at any time. If it is terminated, you will receive commission on any orders that have already been placed as at the date of termination, but not for orders placed thereafter. We may, at our discretion, buy out any right to trail commission by paying you the equivalent of six months’ commission in respect of any particular customer.
9. We may change these terms and conditions at any time upon 14 days’ notice to you.